Friday, January 29, 2016

Detective WHAT

Okay so I come home right. All is well. Take my pants of, chill out, and get on my computer. While on my computer I get a text from one of my friends saying I should check out this youtube link. Now first I thought I was gonna get rick rolled. I would've lost my shit. But what I got was something. Something that exceeded my expectations. Detective Pikachu. I don't even know what to say. It's a freaking talking Pikachu with a detective hat. I'm at a loss for words. It's the strangest thing I've seen in awhile. I'm not sure if this is the direction I want Pokémon to go in. But it could be like Phoenix Wright game which isn't my cup of tea but I know plenty of people who adore those games. Either way I'm still kinda confused but hey its got a talking Pikachu. And in the end isn't that what matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment